Sunrise Montessori School
providing preschool, pre-k transitional and kindergarten programs since 2005
31 Hayward St. Franklin, MA 02038
Copyright Sunrise Montessori School. All rights reserved.
Why Choose Sunrise Montessori School?
Enrolling your child in a quality, early childhood program is an important decision as preschool is typically the first time when many children
spend a few hours each day with adults and other children who are not from their own family.
Parents who are interested in the Montessori method of teaching are encouraged to make an appointment to observe during a typical day. Montessori classrooms are very different from traditional ones, and a surprising find is that they are so calm and orderly; no children are seen running and yelling here. Montessori provides a stress-free environment for learning.
A wonderful and informative video has been posted on Youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09Y-huCMjIc
Titled A Montessori Morning, the video condenses the interactions and experiences of a 4 year old boy during a typical day at his school in Ontario, Canada. Similar scenes can be observed in Montessori schools throughout the world.
Noteworthy facts and key elements of Sunrise Montessori School:
• Low student to teacher ratio (approximately 6 to 1).
• Highly qualified staff with many years of experience in Montessori classrooms.
• Our school is a full member of both the American Montessori Society and the Montessori Schools of Massachusetts
and adheres to standards of quality education which meet or exceed those recommended by NAEYC.
• A variety of programs to meet the needs of children and parents.
• A budget-friendly tuition schedule spanning seven months.
• One of the lowest tuition rates in the Metrowest / Central Massachusetts area.
• Rolling admissions during the year - your child does not have to begin only in September.
• Bright & open classrooms.
• Age appropriate materials and activities which promote hands-on exploration, discovery and introduce concepts.
• Classrooms are comprised of mixed ages (2.9 to 6). This encourages social interaction with peers and individual learning
• Emphasis is on cognitive, social, emotional and moral development.
• A safe, enclosed playground designed for young children.
• An active and supportive parent community.